Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and conditions (together with the documents referred in it) tell you the terms and conditions upon which we sell and supply the goods listed on this website to you.
- By ordering any of the Goods listed on this Website, you agree to be legally bound by these Conditions. You will be unable to proceed with your purchase if you do not accept these terms and conditions as may be modified or amended and posted on this Website from time to time.
- This Website is owned and operated by 2NU (H.K.) Limited, a limited company (trading as 2NU Sunglasses), registered in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region under business registration number 61682853-000-07-18-2.
- All communication will be carried out by email, through our official social media (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram, by WhatsApp, or through information posted on our Website.
PURPOSE AND USE OF YOUR DATA
When you input your phone number or initiate to communicate with us by WhatsApp, you agree that we may contact you by WhatsApp for one or more of the following purposes from time to time:
- providing updates, services, products, facilities or activities (including our website) and matters relating to administration, management, operation and maintenance (including processing applications or requests for services, products, facilities or activities);
- communicating with you (including responding to your enquiries or requests for information);
- designing and offering contests, games, lucky draws, promotions, surveys or events;
- marketing services, products, facilities, activities
- offering, managing and operating any membership, loyalty or reward programmes;
- administering and maintaining our website and diagnosing problems where necessary;
- designing, reviewing, evaluating and enhancing our services, products, facilities or activities (including conducting research, survey and analysis for those purposes); and
- investigating and handling complaints, claims or incidents involving us or any of our customers, visitors or website users.
- The prices of the Goods are quoted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, the prices quoted exclude delivery costs which will be added to the total amount due from you.
- It is the customer's responsibility to adhere to their local tax regulations; this includes import duty and VAT.
- 2NU ships your package according to Incoterm Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU). This means that we do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes on orders and we cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur any such additional charges they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs. Please contact your local customs office or taxation authority for more information.
PAYMENT & ORDER CONFIRMATION
- We accept payment from any major credit or debit cards using PayPal or Shopify Payment. For payment gateway specific terms and conditions please see www.paypal.com. 2NU does not handle or have access to your credit or debit card numbers. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of the Goods to you.
- All Goods ordered by you are for your own private or domestic use only and not for resale, and are subject to acceptance and availability. If any Goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by email and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available or to cancel your order. It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid email address so that we can contact you if necessary.
- Once we have processed your order you will receive an order confirmation from us via email, confirming what you have purchased. Once your order has been despatched, you will receive a despatch confirmation, with tracking information if you have requested this service.
- Shipping to certain countries may be subject to you paying for the additional shipping or postage costs.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- The Goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process which may be an address other than the billing address. Any dates quoted for delivering the Goods are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place within 30 days or a reasonable time of the date of the Confirmation Notice, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering the Goods, however caused. Where an order for multiple goods has been placed and one good is temporarily out of stock, the goods may be sent to you in instalments. You will be notified and have the option to cancel the part of your order that is out of stock.
- If you're not happy for any reason, you may return eligible 2NU items within 10 days of receiving the order, provided that the items are unused and in original condition, including all original packaging. All returned items must meet the terms of our return policy, or they will be sent back to you at your expense. The original delivery cost will be deducted from the refund if it was a “free shipping” order.
- We are not able to offer returns on crowdfunded items, pre-ordered items sold at a discount and/or products marked "final sale".
- Return parcels must be sent to a specific address in Hong Kong. The costs associated with the return are the responsibility of the customer. You can ship with the carrier of your choice. For your safety, make sure to get a tracking number so that you are protected in the event of theft or loss during delivery to us.
- To arrange a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WRONGLY DELIVERED GOODS
- We will offer you a refund of the full purchase price, including the cost of delivery and the cost of returning the Goods to us, provided that you return the goods to us and the following conditions are met:
- the Goods have not suffered damage after delivery;
- the Goods have not been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions; and
- the problem is not due to normal wear and tear.
- been delivered in a faulty condition;
- developed a fault within the product lifetime; or
- have been delivered to you in error.
- Alternatively, at your option, instead of a refund (and subject to returning the Goods as required under this clause) we will replace the Goods with the same or a similar product (subject to stock availability).
- We will examine any returned Goods and will notify you about your refund or replacement item via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process a refund or delivery of a replacement item as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you are entitled to it. Refunds will be made by crediting the payment card you used to purchase the Goods, unless outside 60 days of purchase when we will request bank details for transfer.
- We reserve the right to refuse to issue a refund or replacement and to recover the cost of returning or collecting the Goods in the event that the Goods are found to have suffered damage after delivery or have been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to normal wear and tear or if the Goods have not been returned with its original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
ABOUT LIFE TIME GUARANTEE/WARRANTY
- 2NU LIFE TIME WARRANTY applies to FANCYII™ and HALO™ and OVO™ and covers the product in case of manufacturer's defects and accidental breakage. If your FANCYII™ and HALO™ and OVO™ break (or you break them), we will repair or replace them free of charge.
- Our warranty does not cover lens scratches, general wear, loss or theft. Alteration, misuse or abuse will void this guarantee.
- 2NU LIFE TIME WARRANTY applies to all products not listed above and covers the product against any manufacturer's defects.
- 2NU provides the warranty to repair and ensure the product will be in usable condition. The replacement part may or may not be new.
- In case of discontinued products 2NU cannot provide a solution to repair/fix, a discount of 40% off regular priced product will be offered as a compensation. The discount can only be used once for one item.
- To submit a claim, please contact us by WhatsApp or email to email@example.com. Once the claim has been approved, send your sunglasses to the specified address and we will repair or replace the damaged parts at no charge. Customer pays for postage, 2NU pays for return postage. Non-Hong Kong claims may be subject to a nominal postage fee.
- For breach of any written or implied warranty on this product, the consumer is limited to damages of repair of the product or replacement with an identical or equivalent style, at the election of 2NU. 2NU is not liable for any other damages, such as special, incidental, or consequential damages, resulting from the use of this product.
- If you have a comment, concern or complaint about any Goods you have purchased from us, please contact us by WhatsApp or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We shall have no liability for delays or failures in delivery or performance of our obligations to you resulting from any act, events, omissions, failures or accidents that are outside of our control ('Force Majeure'), which, without limitation, include:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- Shortages of labour, fuel, power, raw materials
- Late, defective performance or non-performance by suppliers
- Private or public telecommunication, computer network failures or breakdown of equipment
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or extreme weather conditions.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government
- Other causes, beyond our reasonable control
- Our performance will be deemed to be suspended for the period that the event of Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to minimise any delay caused by Force Majeure or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure event. We shall promptly notify you of any Force Majeure event giving details of it and (where possible) the extent and likely duration of any delay.